Flint: Luxury dog friendly cottage for two
Flint self catering cottage is a beautifully converted stable building opposite Launceston Farmhouse. Flint has its own private outdoor courtyard with a bateau bath big enough for two. On two floors with stunning views over the organic farmland and courtyard gardens, miles of farm tracks and bridal ways stretch from your door. After a bracing country walk, take a dip in the indoor pool and relax in the sauna. Snuggle up in front of the wood burner with a book or a DVD. The kitchen is fully equipped and the larder stocked with the basics for breakfast on your first morning. Order a two-course farmhouse supper from Sarah to eat-in (48 hours notice) or take a five minute stroll down to the village pub.
Within easy reach of Dorset and Wiltshire’s hoard of wonders, including the breathtaking Jurassic Coast, you will be compelled to explore during your stay.
- Bed linen and towels
- Two baskets of wood for wood burner and BBQ
- Wifi internet access
- Starter pack of larder basics (tea, coffee, butter, bread, sugar, oil, eggs, flour, variety of condiments)
- Welcome pack stuffed with information on local attractions, services etc as well as access to Sarah – owner and font of all local knowledge.
- 12m indoor heated swimming pool and sauna
- On-site parking
- Fully equipped kitchen with twin hob and electric oven, dishwasher, fridge- freezer, microwave.
- Open plan living/dining area with sofa, dining table and chairs.
- Shower room
- Private courtyard with bateau bath, wood fuelled BBQ, bistro table and chairs.
- Access to Farmhouse gardens and grounds.
- Washing machine and drying rack
- Under floor heating
- Wood burner
- Flat screen TV with DVD player
- Selection of DVDs and books
- Washing line and pegs
- No smoking is allowed in Flint
- Home-made, farmhouse meals for two using farm ingredients £10-£15 per person (order minimum 48 hours prior to arrival)
- Full Launceston Farm breakfast in Flint £8 per person (order night before)
- DIY Launceston Farm breakfast pack for two £10
- Locally sourced meat box (price and contents vary depending on the season)
- Wood basket £5
Dogs and children
If you would like to bring your baby you are very welcome. We can not put extra beds in Flint for children over the age of 2, but we can provide a travel cot, stair gate and high chair. Please check these are available before you arrive.
Up to two dogs can stay with you in Flint. You will need to bring dog bowls and beds. We ask you to clean up after your dogs as we have children and animals. We provide dedicated bins for disposal of dog waste. To cover the extra cleaning costs, there will be a surcharge of £25.
Check in and Check out
Check in after 4:00pm. Check out by 10:00am.
Rates and booking
You can check availability and book on line or contact us directly.
We ask for full payment on booking. Please read our access statement and terms of booking carefully before you book which details our cancellation policy.